Sorting process of used clothing:
- Clothes are sorted from shoes, bags, and toys in collected original.
- Worn items, destoryed pieces, and sweaters are defined as trash, thus sorted out.
- The rest is packed in: Big sacks "NOT PRESSED" (170-190Kg/Sack), Pressed Big bales (210-260Kg/bale), or large pressed big bales (370-410Kg/bale)
- Different sorting and packing process is due to that our goods are loaded from 8 different sorting places in Sweden and Norway
- Price/Kg: Since our clothes are sorted differently, with different packaging and also different palces with various standard of living, the quality varies from one place to other, therefore a price-range is presented. Please contact us to receive price_list.
Big Bales (380-420Kg) Big Sacks (180-200Kg) Big Bales (210-260Kg)