Sorting process of shoes:
- Shoes are sorted from clothes in collected original.
- Worn shoes, unpaired shoes, and rubber boots are defined as trash, thus sorted out.
- The rest is packed in small black plastic sacks (10-12Kg/Sack), bigger white plastic sacks (16-18Kg/sack), bigger sacks (90Kg/sacks), or large sacks (120-140Kg/sack).
- Different sorting and packing process is due to that our goods are loaded from 8 different sorting places in Sweden and Norway
- Price/Kg: Since shoes are sorted differently, with different packaging and also different palces with various standard of living, the quality varies from one place to other, therefore a price-range is presented. Please contact us to receive price_list.